About IAMI - Company Description
IAMI is a small, boutique association management company that focuses on customer service and delivering quality programs. We believe our small size ensures a personal experience at an affordable cost. Founded in 2005, IAMI has grown from managing one brand new association to now managing seven diverse organizations. We do not aggressively market our services – all of our customers have come to us to meet their growing needs.
IAMI is committed to offering the finest in operations, support and leadership to our association clients. We have the passion, experience, and vitality needed to successfully manage organizations dedicated to making a better world. We bring together a core of experts focused on such vital areas as membership management, event management, professional development, certification, marketing, and technology. “Your growth is the key to our success”.
The mission of IAMI is to lead every association-client to a higher level of professionalism by providing you with organized and detailed management, efficient processes, strategic leadership and exceptional customer service.
By retaining IAMI, your organization receives the comfort and assurance of acquiring an association management company (AMC) that will provide you with the highest level of professionalism, responsibility and integrity, specializing in your industry focus. Some of these areas include:
- All customer accounts and funds are in compliance with accounting rules and regulations as promulgated by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB).
- Use of the greatest possible technology to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and assurance that political and cultural borders are no barrier to efficiency.
- Strong commitment to ongoing employee training and education – ensuring that your management team is always up-to-date on the latest trends and issues in the nonprofit and not-for-profit world, and assurance of continuity of your service at the highest levels.
- Maintenance of comprehensive company insurance with coverage in amounts to protect association clients.
- Maintenance of full and accurate records of association clients; maintenance of the confidentiality of all association client records, data, proceedings, contracts and other information.
- Measurable performance requirements achieved through process, controls and systems.
Our strategy for superior service is to:
- Work closely with the organization's elected leadership to achieve short- and long-term goals;
- Cultivate close and ongoing lines of communication with clients to assess effectiveness of current programs and identify future needs; and
- Develop and implement a plan of action that results in outstanding service and, ultimately, client satisfaction
IAMI works closely with our clients to develop a menu of services based on your current and evolving needs. Whether you need help with a single project or an ongoing assignment, we are ready to work with you by customizing a package of services to ensure your success. We forge long lasting relationships with our clients – relationships that move beyond that of client/customer to one of associate and friend.
Located in a western suburb of Chicago, Illinois, we offer services globally. While we manage five associations with headquarters in the Chicagoland area, we also support associations in Minnesota and Philadelphia.
We utilize GoToMeeting, Skype, Viber, and other meeting tools to stay in close touch with our clients to ensure a strong communication system is in place. We believe that meeting client needs means understanding client needs and that can only be accomplished through regular communication and conversation. That doesn’t eliminate the ability to meet face-to-face.
Our strong customer service focus also includes how we work with the volunteer leadership team. We understand that we work for you and that everyone is a volunteer with a job. We respect your time and will work with your team to be available when you need us and to support the efforts of the volunteers to the best of our ability.